You no longer need a Gotowebinar Promo Code or coupon to try their online webinar software. YJust use the link below. What exactly do they offer? Believe it or not you can have unlimited webinars with up to 1,000 people in each one. No experience necessary as it is all done for you. There is not cost to try it. By clicking this link HERE you will be able to take advantage of the deal.
Do you Need a Promo Code for a GoToWebinar Trial?
Nope, you surely do not. Luckily you no longer need a promo code as it seemed to be too cumbersome. Now you simply follow the red link above and you get the 30 day free trial automatically as evidenced by the screen you see when you click the link, which should have this at the top (see the image to the right).
Features of GotoWebinar
Assuming you enjoy the free trial, you will only pay a flat monthly fee from there on out. No matter how many webinars you host the price never changes. Obviously that is a selling point to your controller or CFO. Features:
- Thousands: Each webinar can hold up to 1,000 people.
- Recording: You can record your webinars.
- Fixed Pricing: One flat rate monthly cost.
- HDFaces video conferencing: Up to six presenters can share their webcams to engage your audience.
- Mobile support: Attendees can join webinars from their iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Automated email templates: Using your webinar description, GoToWebinar will craft your email invitations, confirmations and reminders for you; or you can customize them.
- Customized branding: Upload your company logo and a custom image to show your brand on all webinar materials.
- Full-service registration: GoToWebinar will host your registration page and send you weekly registration reports.
- Unlimited audio: Use included VoIP and toll-based phone options to reduce audio costs.
- Mac support: Mac users can both host and join GoToWebinar events.
- Pre-webinar practice sessions: Practice your presentation before your event begins to make sure everything goes as planned.
- Webinar dashboard: Monitor webinar attendance, interest and participation using at-a-glance dashboard charts.
I am sure you can conceive all the various uses. However you may use it for human resource discussions across various office locations and another individual may use it for sales discussions. If you company has less than 1,000 people you could even assure that everyone is on the call for corporate meetings and updates. Try the link above and try the webinar software free for 30 days.