If you are on the east coast, in the Virginia, Maryland, D.C. area you may want to check out the Digital East 2011 conference coming up in 2 weeks. The dates are September 28th and 29th, 2011. The location is Tyson’s Corner Virginia. Learn more about the conference here at their site.
The topics will be primarily about digital marketing, Internet strategies and best practices. They will have individuals from these companies: Google, Microsoft, Gowalla, Yelp!, LivingSocial, AOL, Yahoo!, StumbleUpon, Rosetta Stone, Cisco, Advertising Age, CNN and others.
Here are some of their topics, find all of them at their site:
- Mobile & Location Marketing
- Web & Mobile Analytics
- Interactive Advertising – Beyond the Traditional :30 Spot
- Fully Integrating Promotions (PPC, Social, Display and Email)
- Cloud Computing Strategies
- Integrating Offline and Online Marketing Efforts
- Social Games to Achieve Your Brand Marketing Objectives
- Paid Search Visitors: Get the Most Out of Each Click
- Social Commerce & Gaming
- Advanced SEO